Peer- Reviewed Articles
- “Review: Psychiatry and Racial Liberalism in Harlem 1936-1968 (2016) by Dennis Doyle.” Journal of the History of Medicine and Allied Sciences. July (2017).
- “Review: Backwater Blues: The Mississippi Flood of 1927 in the African American Imagination (2014) by Richard Mizelle.” Technology and Culture. April (2017): 590-591.
- “Review: The Power to Heal: Civil Rights, Medicare, and the Struggle to Transform America’s Health Care System (2016) by David Barton Smith.” H-net Reviews, (2017).
- “‘Moral Laboratories: Family Peril and the Struggle for a Good Life’ Reviewed by Ezelle Sanford III.” Centre for Medical Humanities Blog, Durham University, August (2015).
- “Working for the Race: Black Scholars, Invisible Labor, and the Baggageof Creating Space.” Somatosphere Blog.
- “Civil Rights and Health Care: Remembering Simkins V. Cone (1963)” Black Perspectives: The African American Intellectual History Society Blog, February (2017).
- "Community and Healing: Black Hospitals and Racial Politics in the Jim Crow South" (2012). Washington University Undergraduate Research Digest, Volume 7, Issue 2.